

If I could choose a place in the world to visit I whould have picked Japan. Mizuki told me so much about her country and I want to go to Japan. But this is not the only reason why I chose Japan. I always liked the Asiatic food and I am very interested about their culture. Japan also has old traditions, it is a beautiful country and it's the most modern citie in the world. Japan is a money lead in the world. The first time that I watched The Last samuray, I decided that someday, I will go there for sure.
Phil
you choose Japan to place where you would like to go, if a kept silent day realizes your dream and what you can go to the japan go and without wait there because I to consider that is an extraordinary country .
ReplyDeleteGauss, he will like really too much its to remain to him in Japan right for will samurai. He will like too much its to transpierce and fight at each day. I hope that one will always remain of good friend. With the next one
ReplyDeleteOullet
Nice destination Phil
ReplyDeleteI hope you will have the chance and the opportunity to go there one day.
I hope it's the same think than Tokio drift the movie aha:P
Nice blog mate
Take care of you!
Me too i would like to visit japan, because mizuki give my taste during her oral production and the school system it's more interesting there. I hope a day to go there.
ReplyDeleteWow, me too I would like to visit Japan because it's very diffrent of my country. Other reason, I listend the production oral of Mizuki and it's very interesting, their culture is so diffrent and their school system! I would love to go there ...
ReplyDelete